French Nanny London
AFTER SCHOOL NANNY (French or English speaking) – Raynes Park, London SW20
– Start date : ASAP, latest September
– To look after two children (boy 6.5 years old and girl 3.5 years old)
– Location: Raynes Park, London SW20. –
– Working days and hours: Three or four days a week (depending on the candidate’s availability) between 3.15pm to 6.15pm or 7.15pm
Working days and hours during school holidays to be discussed with the family. + evening babysitting if/when needed.
– Salary: £12-£14 net per hour.
– Language requirements: French or English speaking
– American mum and British dad (bilingual in French)
– Main duties: Pick up the children from school, take them home and look after them (give them a snack, supervise homework, do some activities and play with them).
– The nanny must be fully vaccinated.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.