Website French Nanny London
AFTER-SCHOOL NANNY (French speaking) – Islington, London N1
– To look after three children (Boy 12yo, boy 10yo and girl 8yo)
– The children are going to the same English-French school (Jeannine Manuel)
– Start date: September.
– Location: Islington, London N1.
– Working days and hours: Monday to Friday, roughly 2.30pm to 7.30pm
and school holidays to be discussed and mutually agreed with the family.
– Salary: £14-£15 net/hour.
– Language requirements: French speaking and strong in English, if not fluent.
– English speaking family.
– Main duties: Pick up the children from school, help with homework (in French and English), prepare healthy meals, children’s laundry.
– The family is looking for someone caring, patient, playful, organised, and creative, who will encourage the children in music, art, and sports.
– The nanny needs to be fully vaccinated.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.