Website French Nanny London
AFTER-SCHOOL NANNY (French speaking) – Kensington, London W8.
– To look after one girl aged 3.
She will be starting at l’Ecole des Petits in Fulham in September.
– Ideal start date: 30th/31st of August.
– Location: Kensington, London W8.
– Working days and hours:
* During term time: 27.5 hours / week
Monday, Tuesday, Friday from 3pm to 7pm.
Wednesday from 11.30am to 7pm
Thursday from 11.30am to 7pm
* During school holidays: 56.5 hours / week
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday from 8am to 6.30pm
Friday from 8am to 10.30pm
Weekly hours averaged over 12 months : 37.5 hours / week.
– Hourly rate: approx. £13 net/hour. To be discussed with the family.
– Salary will be based on average hours across the whole year.
– The family is looking for someone who will stay with them for the long-term so they are happy to discuss flexibility in this role for the right person.
This role will involve:
– pick-up from school every day (early pick-up on Wednesday)
– taking the child to her afternoon activities (which will include Little Gym at Westfield, swimming lessons and ballet classes)
– cooking for the child a nutritious evening meal (as well as preparing lunch on Wednesdays)
– arranging play dates and other fun activities for the child
– helping the child with her homework
– getting her bathed and ready for bed, plus putting her to bed and babysitting on Thursday evenings
– supporting her with her emotional and social development
– Language requirements: French speaking and able to communicate in English.
– English speaking family (the mum can speak some French).
– Bonus if the nanny can travel with the family (mostly in South of France)
– The family is looking for a loving, affectionate nanny that can take initiatives and follow the routine.
The child is active and enjoys going to activities and drawing. The nanny will also cook (to encourage the little girl to eat more diverse foods) as well as managing the laundry.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.