Website French Nanny London
AFTER-SCHOOL NANNY (French speaking) – Barnes, London SW13
– To look after one baby boy (22 months old when the position starts)
– Sole charge. Both parents are working full-time.
– Location: Barnes, London SW13.
– Start date: End of September/early October.
– Working days and hours: 4 afternoons/week (Monday to Thursday) from 2.30pm to 6.30pm
and extra hours during school holidays (ideal but not essential)
– Hourly rate: £13-£14 net/hour.
– Language requirements: French speaking. The nanny will speak French to the child.
– British family. The mum speaks French fluently.
– Duties: All childcare duties, including preparing meals for the toddler, doing his laundry and keeping the child’s areas in the home tidy; taking him to classes, encouraging his development and communication in French.
– The family is looking for someone responsible, trustworthy, active, caring, communicative, and interested in child development. The nanny will provide a fun and stimulating environment for the little boy. The family is looking for someone to join their home and who truly loves working with children.
– The nanny must be fully vaccinated and non-smoker. Driving licence is a bonus.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.