English or French speaking Full-time live-out nanny position in Fulham (44 hours per week) – monthly average £2670 net.
• Working days & hours:
44h/week. Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Friday from 7am to 11am and then from 3pm to 7pm.
Wednesday: 7am until 7pm + full time during kids holidays (11weeks/year)
• To look after two boys aged 4 and 2.
• Start date: 6th of September
• Location: Fulham, London SW6.
• Salary: £12 to 13 net/hour – monthly average £2670 net.
• Language requirements: French speaking with intermediate English OR English speaking (fluent)
• Housekeeping: Cooking for family (2 hours allocated per day)
• The family is looking for a creative, positive, proactive and reliable long term nanny. Someone happy to organise both outdoor activities(going out to the museums, parks, zoo..) but who shows also a lot of initiative in terms of indoor activities at home (Arts&crafts, music).
The nanny should also be safety conscious, punctual and great at setting boundaries.