English or Hungarian speaking after-school nanny – Hampstead, London NW3.
– To look after one girl (4.5 years old).
– 4 days a week (the family is flexible on the days)
from 2/3pm to 6/8pm, plus additional hours evening babysitting.
Minimum 16h/week – maximum 20h/ week which includes evening babysitting.
– Salary: £13+ net per (£210 – £260+ net per week depending on the candidate).
Working hours during school holidays to be discussed with the family.
– Start date: As soon as possible.
– Location: Hampstead, London NW3 (3 minutes’ walk from the Northern Line tube station)
– All the usual childcare duties including preparing meals, child laundry and additional duties may include running errands (i.e., packages to post office, dog walking occasionally.
– The family has one small dog.
– Language requirements: English and Hungarian speaking ideally.
– The family is looking for someone with at least 5 years’ experience as a nanny.
– The nanny must be fully vaccinated.
To apply for this job please visit french-nanny.com.