French, English or Italian speaking full-time live-out nanny – Earls Court, London SW5.
– To look after one girl (2.5 years old)
– Start date: as soon as possible
– Monday to Friday from 7.30am to 6.30pm (55h/week)
– Location: Earl’s Court (Kensington & Chelsea), London SW5.
– Salary : £1000/gross per week +Nest(pension) contribution (£13 net/hour, £715 net/week)
– All nursery duties (except laundry-ironing)
– Organising / preparing age-appropriate activities
– Observing the child’s centre of interests and researching/planning new activities accordingly
– Preparing meals from scratch every day for the child (no ready- made meals)
– Respecting the child’s routine and contributing to improve it by making suggestions to parents as the child evolves
– Supporting toilet training
– Ensuring safety of the child’s environment at all time
– Helping parents to identify necessary purchases (clothing, activities…)
– Language requirements:
Native Italian, French or English speaker to support the girl’s language development.
– The nanny must be non-smoker.
– Parents are currently working from home some days of the week.
– The nanny must be fully vaccinated.
– The family is looking for someone caring, loving and academically oriented.
To apply for this job please visit french-nanny.com.