French live-out nanny – Ladbroke Grove / Notting Hill, London W11.
– To look after two children aged 4 (boy) and 2 (girl)
– Working days and hours: Monday to Thursday 3 to 7pm and Friday 12pm to 7pm (23h/week) + Saturday and/or Sunday 9-7pm (Optional). Full time during 10 weeks of school holidays (travel will be required) – 50/ 60hours a week.
– Start date : January 2022.
– Salary: £13-£15 net per hour.
– Location: Ladbroke Grove, London W11.
– Language requirements: French native speaker.
– The ideal nanny will be professional, mature and flexible. She will be able to help the children with homework, take them to activities and playdates and stimulate them with french activities
– The nanny must be fully vaccinated and non-smoker
– The family has a dog.
To apply for this job please visit french-nanny.com.