French or English speaking housekeeper/nanny live-out – High Street Kensington, London W8.
– Working days and hours : Monday to Friday from 1pm to 6 or 7pm.
There is some flexibility on the hours.
– To start as soon as possible.
– Two children aged 8.5 (girl) and 12 (boy).
– Italian family.
– Duties: Mainly housekeeping duties. Keep the house clean and tidy, laundry, ironing
+ help the mum with school pick-ups when needed and after-school activities.
No need of cooking.
– Language requirements: French speaking and English speaking.
– Salary: £13-15 net per hour.
– Location: High Street Kensington, London W8.
– Driving licence: bonus. The family has a parking space available. They can also provide a car.
– The family has a small dog (French bulldog)
– The housekeeper/nanny must be vaccinated
To apply for this job please visit french-nanny.com.