French or English speaking – Live in part time or Afterschool position – Fulham, SW6
– 2 boys: 18 months old and 5.5 years old
– Working days and hours:
Option 1 live in
Mornings from 7 to 8.45AM
Drop off school/nursery are 5 min walk from the house
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Friday 3.15 to 7.30pm
Wednesday 2pm 7.30
2 babysitting per week
Full time during half of the school holidays with the eldest boy only
The loft is available with own bedroom and own bathroom
OPTION 2 – live out – 17.5 hours
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Friday 3.15 to 6.30pm
Wednesday 2pm 6.30
– Starting date: ASAP
– Location: Fulham, SW6
– Salary: £250/£300 for Live in / £13 for Live out
– French family.
– Language requirements : French or English speaking
– Light housework.
– The nanny must be vaccinated
– The family is looking for a young and dynamic nanny, who will be able to be like a big sister for the boys. Someone reliable, happy and happy to organise playdates with friends.
To apply for this job please visit french-nanny.com.