French or English speaking full-time nanny – Maida Vale, London, W9.
– To look one boy aged 2.
– Starting date: As soon as possible, flexible for the right person.
– Location: Maida Vale, London W9.
– Half French single mum.
– Language requirements: French or English speaking.
– Travel would be a bonus but not mandatory.
– The mum has a cat.
– Working days and hours: Monday to Friday from 7.30am to 6.30pm (55h/week).
– Salary: £12-£14 net/hour (£660-£770 net per week).
The little boy is going to nursery on Thursdays and Fridays until 3pm.
From September he will go every day. The mum wants full coverage in case he is sick and needs some help for drop offs / pick ups as well preparing the house (cooking and tidying up for the little boy).
The mum would like to understand if the candidates would also be open to help at home with shopping, laundry, and maybe some cooking.
– The nanny needs to be fully vaccinated.
– The boy has an egg allergic so the nanny needs to be comfortable using an Epipen if needed.
The mum is looking for someone engaging, reliable, with positive mindset, strong on hygiene, who will propose stimulating activities to the active little boy.
To apply for this job please visit french-nanny.com.