French speaking after-school nanny – Ealing, London W13.
– To look after two children (one girl and one boy) who will be 4 and 6 in December.
– Working days and hours:
Three or four days a week (between Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday) for 3 to 4 hours.
The children finish school at 3.30pm. The family is flexible on the hours for the right person.
Working hours during the school holidays to be discussed with the family. Occasional babysitting.
– Start date : as soon as possible.
– Location: Ealing, London W13.
– Salary: £13 net per hour.
– Language requirements: French speaker with a good English.
If the nanny can also speak Russian that would be a bonus.
– The dad is French and the mum is Russian.
– The family is looking for someone kind, attentive and punctual.
– The nanny must be fully vaccinated.
To apply for this job please visit french-nanny.com.