French speaking after-school nanny – Enfield, London N21.
– To look after one girl aged 4.
– Working days and hours: Monday to Friday from 2pm to 8pm (25h/week).
+ occasional babysitting when needed.
– Average day could look like:
. 2pm to 3:15pm: Light tidy up of the house, put dishes in the dishwasher…
The family has a cleaner who does the main clean up weekly.
. 3:20pm: pick up the child from school (5 minutes’ walk from house)
Play, some light homework (reception level), go to park if weather is permitting, give her a bath.
. 6:30 – 8:00 prepare dinner (3 people), tidy up, look after the child.
– To start as soon as possible.
– Location: Enfield, London N21.
– Salary: £13-£15 net per hour.
– Language requirements: French speaking and able to communicate in English.
– French family.
– The family is looking for someone dynamic, positive and outdoorsy.
– The nanny must be fully vaccinated.