French speaking after-school nanny (live in or live out possible) – Camden NW1
• Working days & hours . Afterschool: 19h per week (M/T/T/F 4-7pm and Wedn 12-7PM) + potential to add cooking (5hours) and/or cleaning (5hours) = total of 29hours
Full time during children holidays
• To look after one 6 year old boy and a 3 years old girl
• Start date: 23/08 or early Sept
• Location: Camden, NW1
• Salary: £14/15 per hour or £300 for live in
• Language requirements: French speaking with intermediary English.
• Housework: light. If the nanny wants to work more hours, potential to add cooking (5hours) and/or cleaning (5hours)
• Driving licence would be a real plus but not mandatory
• The family is looking for someone reliable, confident, with experience with children.
Requirements: minimum 2 years experiences as a nanny, professional references available.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.