French speaking after-school nanny – Notting Hill, London, W2. Temporary position (until March 2022) or permanent position.
– To look after two children (boy 8 and girl 6)
– Start date : January 2022.
Temporary position until March 2022 or permanent position.
– Working days and hours:
Monday to Friday from 2-3pm to 6.30-7pm.
Full-time during school holidays (to be discussed with the family).
– Salary: £14 net per hour.
– Location: Notting Hill, London W2.
– Language requirements: French speaking and able to communicate in English.
– French mum/British dad.
– The family is looking for someone kind, positive and reliable.
– The nanny must be fully vaccinated.
To apply for this job please visit french-nanny.com.