French speaking after school nanny – Putney Bridge, London, SW6.
• Working days & hours :
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 3.15pm to 6.15pm.
Wednesday from 12pm to 6pm.
(18 hours per week)
• To look after one boy, 3.5 years old.
• Start date: Early September.
• Location: Putney Bridge, London, SW6.
• Salary: £12-£14 net per hour depending on experience
• Language requirements: French speaking and able to communicate in English
• Housework: Light
– School pick up
– Taking him to after-school clubs
– Help with homework and school projects
– Educational activities such as French book reading
– Organising outdoor activities and trips to parks
– Communicating regularly with parents about all aspects of care and development of the children
– Help during half-term and school holiday (to be confirmed)
• The family is looking for someone sensible but fun, patient, gentle, able to organise age-appropriate activities and games outdoors or indoors after school for their little boy.
• Requirements: minimum of 2 years of paid experience as nanny, enhanced DBS check and professional checkable references.