French speaking after-school nanny role in Richmond, TW1.
- Working days & hours: 27.5 hours/week contract.
During term time Monday to Friday from 2pm to 7.30pm.
Working hours may vary during holidays and there is potential for more hours. Babysitting and occasional sleepover.
- To look after two girls aged 5 and 8 years old.
- Start date: Early September. The family is flexible for the right person.
- Location: Richmond, London TW1.
- Salary: £12-£13 net per hour / £1430-£1549 net per month.
- Language requirements: French speaking with fluent English.
- Housework: light.
- The family is looking for someone reliable, fun, kind and with a positive attitude.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.