French speaking full time live-out nanny – Belgravia, London SW1W.
– To look after a 18-month-old baby girl and occasionally of a 7-year-old boy who is home every other weekend and half holidays.
– Working days and hours:
The position will be paid as a full-time position on average.
The nanny needs to be very flexible as the schedule will change every other week and more hours will be added during the school holidays.
– During term times alternate:
Week 1 – about 30 hours a week:
Monday to Thursday from 12pm to 7pm to look after the 18-month-old baby girl
Week 2 – about 50 hours:
Monday to Thursday from 12pm to 7pm+ Saturday & Sunday from 7am to 7pm to look after the 18-month-old girl and the 7 year-old-boy.
– During school holidays:
Full time (6 or 7 days a week, full days) – alternating with another employee so that there is 100% coverage.
– Salary: £15 net per hour.
– Location: Belgravia, London SW1W.
– Start date : Flexible for the right candidate
– Travel required.
– Language requirements: French and English speaking.
– The nanny must be fully vaccinated.
– The family has a housekeeper also helping as a nanny but they are looking for someone that is keen to help if and when needed.
– The family is looking for someone experienced, flexible who will help the baby girl with her development by organising educational activities.
To apply for this job please visit french-nanny.com.