French speaking full-time live-out nanny – Notting Hill, London W2.
– To look after two children (girl 4 years old girl and boy 2 years old)
The girl is in full-time school and the boy is in part-time nursery.
The mum is expecting a baby in November but the nanny will focus on the other two children for the first 6 months after the baby is born.
– Start date: As soon as possible.
– Working days and hours: Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm.
– Location : Notting Hill, London W2.
– Salary : £47,000 gross per year – about £13/£14 net per hour.
The family is flexible on the salary for the right person.
– Housework: light.
– Language requirements: French speaking and fluent English.
– The family is looking for someone proactive, engaged, loving and warm, passionate about child development, educationally focused and energetic.
– The nanny must be fully vaccinated (or had one dose but be planning to get the second)