French speaking full-time live-out nanny position (temporary position than permanent from September) in Fulham
• Temporary position Working days / hours: Monday, Thursday, Friday 8.30am to 6.30pm and Tuesday 2pm to 6.30pm (35h/week)
• Permanent position Working days: Monday to Friday (25h/week)
• Children: Two boys aged 5 and 2.5.
• Starting date: September
• Location: Fulham
• Salary: £12 net/hour
• English level: Intermediary
• Housekeeping: Dishwasher and folding laundry
– Main responsibilities: The nanny will be looking after the 2.5 years old boy, and his brother after school. The mum works from home and wants to stay involved with the kids.
– Requirements: French speaking nanny with minimum of 2 years of paid experience as nanny, enhanced DBS check, professional references available.
Contact French Nanny London! www.french-nanny-london.co.uk
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.