French speaking Live in Nanny – Clapham Common
A lovely family based in Clapham Common, is looking for French speaking nanny to look after a 6yr old girl and 12yr old boy.
– Working days / hours: Monday to Friday from 7 to 9 then 3 to 7PM
– Children: 6 years old girl and 12 years old boy (boy very autonomous)
– Starting date: September 2021
– Salary: £400 per week + benefits (including end of year bonus)
– English level: Basic
– Housekeeping: No
– Responsibility: Mum and Dad both work full time and sometimes travel during the week, though never at the same time, and currently work from home. The two children go to a local school full time. You will have downtime during the day while both children are at school, this is when all nursery duties take place. Duties include: school runs and activities, supervise homework, cooking healthy meals, usual nursery duties, keeping a household in working order (online shopping, dry cleaning). A cleaner comes in 3 days a week. Older siblings, Girl (14) and Boy (16) are at boarding school in September and may be under the nanny supervision during part of the school holidays. Ideally you would be able to travel and you will join the children on their 6 weeks annual holiday in their South of France home (own double bedroom and bathroom for the nanny).
– Accommodation is own spacious bedroom on a separate top floor of the house.
– Driver not essential though a plus.
This is a great position in a fun and loving family, that comes highly recommended by the current nanny (in the position for 3 years), as well as the previous 2 nannies (7-yr and 3-yr tenure). Both are available to speak to serious candidates. The cleaner has also been with the family for over 20 years. The position would also suit a teacher or “assistante maternelle” looking for a more personal/familial experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.