French speaking live-out nanny – Kensal Rise, London NW10
– To look after one girl aged 2.5 years old.
– Start date: Early February 2022.
– Location: Kensal Rise, London NW10.
– Working days and hours:
With housekeeping: 35 hours – up to 40h (more hours can be added for babysitting)
– Working days and hours: Monday to Friday from 12 to 7pm.
– Salary: £12-£14 net/hour (£430-£560 net per week)
– without housekeeping: 28 hours – up to 30h (more hours can be added for babysitting)
– Working days and hours: 4 days a week (days are flexible) from 12 to 7pm.
– Salary: £12-£14 net/hour (£336-£420 net per week)
The family is looking for someone loving, nurturing, kind, engaging, fun, responsible and organised.
– French and British family.
– Language requirements: French speaker and able to communicate in English.
– Travel would be a bonus but not mandatory.
To apply for this job please visit french-nanny.com.