French speaking Nanny – Live-out Part time TEMPORARY position in South Kensington (38 hours) / French Nanny London – Avril to July
– Working days / hours: 38 hours
Until end of May: Monday / Tue / Wedn 9h30 – 19h30 + Thursday 2.30-7.30 + Friday 9.30 to 1PM
June / July: Monday / Tue / Thursday: 9h30 – 19h30 + Wednesday 2.30 -7.30
– Children: 1 newborn 5 weeks old + daughter 3 years old (goes to the childminder)
– Starting date: 12/04
– Location: South Kensington
– Salary: £13 net/hour / £500 per week
– English level: Intermediary
– Housekeeping: Medium (dishwasher, laundry, helping the mum with the newborn logistics!)
– Main responsibilities: The nanny will be looking after the 5 weeks old boy, and his sister at the end of day. The mum had to start working again and is really looking for a big help at home with the kids so she can focus on work during the day and spend quality time with her kids as often as possible. The right nanny needs to be experienced, reliable, and mature.
– Requirements: French speaking nanny with minimum of 2 years of paid experience as nanny, enhanced DBS check, professional references available.
Contact French Nanny London! www.french-nanny-london.co.uk
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.