Website French Nanny London
PART/FULL TIME NANNY (French speaking) – Gloucester Road, London SW5.
– Ideal start date: September.
Earlier start date possible (May/June) but the family will be travelling from Mid-July to the end of august.
Working hours in May/June: Monday to Friday inclusive from 9am to 6pm (45h/week)
– To look after one girl aged 2. She will go to nursery every morning from September.
Monday to Friday from 12pm to 6pm (30h/week) with some flexibility
One option is to come one or two full days (starting at 9am instead of 6pm)
The family can offer up to 33h/week during term times with scope if mutually agreed for occasional evening and weekend support.
Full-time during the nursery holiday period – noting the family do often travel during this period. Overnight with the child one or two nights every four months if the parents are travelling. This would be agreed with sufficient notice.
– Salary: £13-£13+ net per hour (flexible for the right person)
– Language requirements: Fluent in French and able to communicate in English.
The mother speaks English and German – but only French to the child and the father speaks English.
– Light housework, errands, cooking meals, shopping and everything related to the child.
– Experience in cooking, interest or passion in nutrition would be valued and supported by the family.
– Option for the nanny to travel with the family. Not compulsory.
This would almost always be to France (Paris / South France).
– The family is looking for a dynamic, kind, and approachable person who is professional, sensitive, and reliable.
– The nanny needs to be fully vaccinated.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.