French speaking part-time live-out nanny – Raynes Park, London N20.
– Start date : January or earlier.
– To look after two children (boy 6 years old and girl 3 years old)
– Salary: £12-£13 net per hour.
– Location: Raynes Park, London SW20.
– Working days and hours: Three or four days a week (depending on the candidate’s availability)
Tuesday from 3.15pm to 7.15pm (the mum goes into the office on that day)
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 3.15pm to 6.15pm
Flexibility to change the 4 days to include a Monday to fit a candidate’s availability (to be discussed).
Flexibility on the finish times as well if needed.
Working days and hours during school holidays to be discussed with the family.
+ evening babysitting if/when needed.
– Language requirements: French speaking and able to communicate in English.
– American mum and British dad (bilingual in French)
– Main duties: Pick up the children from school, take them home and look after them (give them a snack, supervise homework, do some activities and play with them).
– The nanny must be fully vaccinated.
To apply for this job please visit french-nanny.com.