French speaking part-time nanny – Islington, London N1.
– To look after one baby (who will be 8 months old in April)
– Start date: Mid-April.
– Working days and hours:
Three days a week (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday) from 8am to 6pm (30h/week)
– Salary: £13 net per hour (£390 net/week).
– The family has one small dog and two cats.
– Language requirements: French speaking with fluent English.
The nanny will only speak French to the child and the mum. She will speak in English to the dad.
– English speaking family (the mum can speak some French).
– The family is looking for someone loving, warm, fun, positive and experienced with babies.
– The nanny must be fully vaccinated.
To apply for this job please visit french-nanny.com.