French speaking part-time nanny (live-out or live-in) – Kensington, London, W8
– To look after one girl (12yo) and one boy (9yo). They go to Jeannine Manuel School.
– Location: Kensington, London W8.
Main duties: Prepare breakfast (if live-in), do the groceries, prepare lunch boxes, cook diner, do the children laundry, keep their bedrooms and kitchen clean and tidy, supervise homework (in English and French), do activities with them, take them to their activities.
• Live-out option: 28 hours Working days and hours: Monday to Friday from 2.30pm to 7.30pm. The nanny will finish two days a week at 9pm (Tuesday and Friday, to be discussed with the family).
Salary: £13-£15 net per hour. The family would like someone flexible who can stay over with the children when the mum has to travel for work.
The dad is based in Paris during the week.
• Live-in option: Working days and hours: Monday to Friday from 2.30pm to 7.30pm. The nanny will finish two days a week at 9pm (Tuesday and Friday, to be discussed with the family).
Salary: £450-£480 net.
Accommodation provided : Own bedroom with bathroom, own kitchen and dining room, separated from the rest of the house.
– Language requirements: French speaking with fluent English.
– The family is looking for someone kind and very reliable, comfortable and good with teenagers and able to supervise their homework and help them with fast-tracking their English, dynamic and sociable, firm but fair.
– The nanny must be fully vaccinated.