French speaking full-time live-in nanny (temporary or permanent position – Geneva (Switzerland)
– To look after three children (one boy aged 3 and two girls aged 5.5 and 7)
The family also has a baby (currently 5 months old). They have a maternity nurse who is looking after him.
– Location: Geneva, Switzerland.
– Salary: £600 to 800 net depending on experience and flexibility of the candidate.
Option 1: TEMPORARY POSITION from January 2022 to March/April 2022.
Option 2: PERMANENT POSITION from January 2022.
– Working days: 5 days a week
Tuesday to Saturday from 7/8am to 7/8.30pm.
Childcare duties while the children are at school and also free time for the nanny
– Language requirements: French speaking with a fluent English.
– Driving licence is mandatory.
– The nanny must be fully vaccinated.
– Travel: The nanny must be able to travel in Europe. She must have a French passport.
– The family is looking for someone fun, dynamic, sporty, who likes skiing. Someone who can commit for at least two years.