Website French Nanny London
– Start date: January 2024
– Location: Hampstead, London N2.
– Working days / hours: Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm
– Three children (twins of 8 years old and one little girl of 6 years old) who are going to school full-time.
– One of the twins has Down Syndrome.
The nanny will be sole charge of the special need’s girl. You will have to accompany the children to school and then stay and assist the special need’s little girl all day long while she is at school (Assistante de vie scolaire).
At the end of the school day, your duties will be the usual nanny duties (take them to the park, social activities, homework…)
A teaching experience would be a plus!
– Salary: £45,000 Gross a year.
– Language requirements: French speaking and able to communicate in English.
– The family have a chauffeur, and a full-time housekeeper.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.