Website French Nanny London
FULL-TIME LIVE-OUT NANNY (French speaking) 35h to 60h/week – Notting Hill, London W2
– To look after three children (a boy aged 6 years old, a girl aged 4 years old and a baby girl 2 months old).
The older two children are in school until 3:30 or even 4:30 some of the days.
– Sole charge and shared care with the mum. The mum is doing the drop-off and pick-up from school for the older kids.
The nanny will be looking after the baby, do everything related to the children, and keep the house tidy.
– Location: Notting Hill, London W2.
– Start date: as soon as possible.
– Working days: Monday to Friday.
Finish time: 6-7pm
start time: between 7am to 12pm.
The family can offer between 35h/week to 60h/week. The family is flexible for the right person.
– Salary: to be discussed with the family.
– Language requirements: French-speaking.
– Main duties: Help with the two older children in the morning and afternoon, look after the baby while the two older children are at school, do the children’s laundry, prepare simple nutritious meals for the children, and keep the children’s and main areas of the house clean and tidy.
– The family is looking for someone proactive, smart, dynamic, and positive.
– The nanny will travel with the family during the school holidays.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.