Website French Nanny London
LIVE-IN NANNY (French speaking) – Notting Hill, London W10
– Start date: End of August/ Early September.
– To look after two girls (4 and 6 years old)
– Location: Notting Hill, London W10 (close to Portobello Road)
– Working days and hours:
Monday to Friday from 7am to 9am and from 3pm to 7.30pm
+ babysitting if needed.
Hours during school holidays to be discussed with the family.
– Salary: £350-450 net/week depending on the candidate.
– Duties: Get the girls ready in the morning before school, collect them from school and look after them until bedtime. (Prepare dinner for them, help with homework, reading, bath, bed routine.)
– Accommodation: Single-bedroom, generous bathroom (shared with children.)
– Language requirements : French speaking and able to communicate in English.
– Driving licence: Preferred but not required.
– Bonus if the nanny can travel with the family.
– The family has one dog (Cocker spaniel). The family has someone who walks the dog every day.
– The nanny must be fully vaccinated.
– The family is looking for someone calm, discreet, and respectful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.