Live-out / French Nanny London / Full time position (Live in possible) – Camden – special needs
A lovely family based in Camden, is looking for a kind, caring and attentive French speaking nanny for their children. The nanny need to have experience in special needs or be interested in child psychology as the little 6 years old boy has been diagnosed with mild autism. The nanny will need to go to school with the little boy (assistante de vie scolaire)
– Working days / hours: Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 6.30pm
– Children: 6 years old boy and one little girl of 3 yo
– Starting date: ASAP
– Salary: £12 / £13 net
– English level: Intermediary
– Housekeeping: No
– Driving licence: No
– Main responsibilities: The nanny will need to go to school with the little boy (assistante de vie scolaire) and assist him all day long while he is at school. At the end of the school day, your duties will be the usual nanny duties (take them to the park, after-school activities, homework…)
– Key characteristics of the right nanny: Caring, attentive, committed and professional
– Requirements: French speaking Nanny, Minimum of 2 years of paid experience as nanny, enhanced DBS check, professional references available.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.