Live-out Full time position – French Nanny London – Islington (35 hours per week)
A lovely family in Islington is looking for a french speaking nanny for their little girl (8 months old)
– Working days / hours: Mon to Thursday 10 to 6PM and Friday afternoon
– Children: 1 little baby girl (8 months old)
– Starting date: mid to end April
– Location: Islington
– Salary: £12/ 13 net/hour
– English level: Basic
– Housekeeping: A +
– Main responsibilities: The inanny will be in charge of the little girl and would need to be able to do sensory play & music activities as well as going out to the parc (both parents are working from home).
The ideal French Nanny will be caring, loving and discreet, full of patience and very reliable.The family values personality and the right fit above experience and are looking for someone progressive and open-minded.
– Requirements: French speaking nanny with minimum of 2 years of paid experience as nanny, enhanced DBS check, professional references available.