French Nanny London
PART/FULL TIME LIVE-OUT NANNY (FRENCH or English SPEAKING) – 35 hours – Shepherd’s Bush, London W12
– To look afterone girl (9 years old)
She goes to Jeannine Manuel school.
– Location: Shepherd’s Bush, London W12.
– Start date: September 2022.
– Working days and hours:Monday to Friday from 12pm to 7pm (35h/week)
– Hourly rate: £13-£15 net per hour. (£455-525 net/week – up to £2275 per month)
– Language requirements: French (and able to communicate in English) or English speaking
– French family.
– The family has a small dog, the candidate will need to walk the dog during the day
– The family is looking for someone dynamic, creative, smiley, fun, and autonomous. The ideal nanny will be like a big sister for the girl.
– Main duties: Help the child with homework, prepare dinner for her, play with her, walk the dog (small dog).
Bonus if the candidate can do some light housekeeping for the family too (putting things in order, dishwasher) but this is not a deal breaker.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.