French Nanny London
PART/FULL-TIME LIVE-OUT NANNY (French speaking) – 25 to 45 hours – Shepherds Bush, London W12
– To look after three boys (5,6,10 years old) The mum will often take one of them to an activity so the nanny will have the two others during that time.
– Location: Shepherds Bush, London W12.
– Start date: As soon as possible.
– Working days and hours:
25 to 45 hours/week depending on the candidate. Full time during school holidays (12 weeks a year at 40 to 45 hours)
Option of MON-FRI or TUES-SAT (option to rotate schedules too, with working hours flexible.
The afternoon/evening is priority but morning hours available, including 1-2 longer full days (added for some housekeeping and cooking ) if nanny requires higher number of hours.
– Travel is also an option/ a bonus for the family (i.e travel to Australia)
– Salary: £14-£15net/hour.
– Language requirements: French speaking and good English.
– English speaking family (French speaking for the children).
– The family is looking for someone proactive, enthusiastic, confident and a good communicator. The ideal candidate will be confident in teaching (homework, French language skills), healthy cooking and very organised.
The family needs help with school pick ups, activities, homework, cooking, tidying up children’s rooms, children’s laundry, preparing school bags and after school snacks etc.
– The family has a cleaner twice a week.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.