Part-time French nanny/teacher – High Street Kensington, London W8.
– Two girls aged 4.5 and 3 years old.
– To start as soon as possible.
– Working days & hours : Two or three times a week for about 1.5/2 hours each time.
Monday, Wednesday and Sunday at around 4pm.
The family can be flexible on the days.
-Salary: £15 to 20net/h depending on the experience.
– Location: High Street Kensington, London W8.
– The nanny/teacher will do educational and fun activities with the children indoors and outdoors, encourage them to speak French.
– Language requirements: French speaking and able to communicate in English.
– The nanny/teacher must be fully vaccinated.
To apply for this job please visit french-nanny.com.