Website French Nanny London
French speaking Nanny – Part time – Ealing W5
– Start date : ASAP or latest September
– To look after two children (boy 6 years old and girl 2 years old)
– Salary: £13-£14 net per hour (up to an averaged at £1820 net per month)
– Location: Ealing W5
– Working days and hours:
Term times: 20 to 25 hours – Monday to Friday 2 to 6 or 6.30PM. If the candidate can’t do all days, the family is flexible.
School holidays: Full time in school holidays (8.30 to 6PM) for up to 12 weeks per year
– Language requirements: French speaking – English mum and French dad
– Main duties: Start at 2PM with light housekeeping (tiding up, preparing the dinner for the children), then pick up the children from school, take them home and look after them (give them a snack, supervise homework, do some activities and play with them)
– The family is looking for someone fun, full of ideas, very clean and organised
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.