Website French Nanny London
PART-TIME LIVE-OUT NANNY / HOUSEKEEPER (French, Portuguese, or English speaking) – Belsize Park, London NW3.
– To look after two children (girl 5 and boy 19 months old)
The main focus will be on the 5-year-old girl. She attends a Montessori School (10min walk away from the family home)
The 19-month-old boy goes to full-time nursery.
– Start date: As soon as possible.
– Location: Belsize Park, London NW3 (2mins walk from Belsize Park tube station)
– Working days and hours: 20 hours/week over 4 days (including 8 hours housekeeping/week)
Monday : housekeeping from 12.30pm to 3.30pm and then childcare until 6.30pm
Tuesday: childcare from 3pm to 6.30pm
Wednesday: housekeeping from 1pm to 3.30pm and then childcare from 3.30pm to 6.30pm
Friday: housekeeping from 1pm to 3.30pm and then childcare until 6.30pm
– Hourly rate: £16 gross/hour (£280-£300 net/week)
– Language requirements: Must have a fluent English. Bonus if she can speak French or Portuguese.
– Trilingual family (French, Portuguese, English).
– Duties: all childcare duties (e.g pick up from school, prepare meals for the children, playing with them)
+ all full housekeeping duties.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.