Website French Nanny London
Part-time/live-in or live-out – French speaking nanny – £500 net a week – Kensington, London, W8
– To look after one girl (12yo) and one boy (9yo). They go to Jeannine Manuel School.
– Location: Kensington, London W8.
– Package of £500 net per week (paid all year round, even if the holidays are not worked)
– Start date : As soon as possible.
– LIVE OUT
33 hours during term times / Most of the holidays will not be worked as the children are not in London
Working days and hours: Monday to Friday from 2pm to 8pm. The nanny will finish two days a week at 9pm
– LIVE IN
Most of the holidays will not be worked as the children are not in London
Working days and hours: Monday to Friday from 6.30 to 7.30am and then from 2pm to 8pm. The nanny will finish two days a week at 9pm
The family would like someone who can stay over with the children when the mum has to travel for work (up to 20 days per quarter).
– Language requirements: French speaking with fluent English.
– The family is looking for someone flexible, kind and very reliable, comfortable and good with teenagers and able to supervise their homework and help them with fast-tracking their English, dynamic and sociable, firm but fair.
– Main duties: Manage groceries, prepare lunch boxes, cook dinner, do the children’s laundry, keep their bedrooms and kitchen clean and tidy, supervise homework (in English and French), do activities with them, take them to their activities.
– The nanny must be fully vaccinated.