Website French Nanny London
TEMPORARY (4 to 9 months) OR PERMANENT POSITION – French or English speaking Live-in Nanny – Clapham Common, London SW4.
– To look after one girl aged 8. The girl goes to a local school full time.
– Accommodation provided: Own spacious bedroom on a separate top floor of the house.
– Driver not essential though a plus.
– French/English family
– Location: Clapham Common, London SW4.
– Start date: End of August 2022
– Working days and hours: Monday to Friday from 7am to 9am then 3pm to 7pm with the little girl.
Household activities during the day (shopping, cooking, small errands)
Full time during the school holidays + some house duties and cooking during the day
– Salary: £400 / 450 net per week
-Duties: The parents both work full time and sometimes travel during the week, though never at the same time, and currently work from home.
Older siblings, Boy (14), Girl (16) and Boy (18) are at boarding school and may be under the nanny supervision during part of the school holidays but they are really independent.
Travel is a plus. Ideally the nanny will be able to travel and will join the children on their 6 weeks annual holiday in their South of France home (own double bedroom and bathroom for the nanny).
-This is a great position in a fun and loving family, that comes highly recommended by the current and previous nannies. The cleaner has also been with the family for over 20 years.
-The family is looking for someone kind and reliable.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.