Temporary (December / January) live-out/part-time nanny – Highbury, N1
– To look after 2 boys: 2 and 4 years old
– Working days and hours (20 hours a week, more hours can be added with full days – see below)
Monday to Friday 3 to 7PM as a minimum
More hours can be added and the family would love the candidate to be able to help for full days at times (i.e when the children are sick). The family is willing to pay a ‘retainer’ fee for the hours of the day that are not worked to ensure that the candidate can go and help when the children are sick.
– Start date: ASAP until 30/01/2022
– Location: Highbury, N1
– Language requirements: English speaking
– Salary: £13/ 16 net per worked hours
– The family is looking for someone very reliable, kind, with experience with toddlers, someone who understands and loves gentle parenting.
– The nanny must be fully vaccinated.
– Responsibilities include picking up from school and nursery, supervising park outings, taking to play dates or gym classes, organised play at home, including age appropriate support for learning, light cooking for kids dinners, manage the evening routine, from dinner to bath & getting the kids into bed, tidying up with the kids.