Temporary position – French speaking Part-time live-out nanny (one day a week) – Herne Hill, London SE24.
• Working days and hours: One day a week (Friday) from 8.30am to 5pm
• Start date: Temporary position from end of August to Mid-October (with an option to extend to end of October).
• To look after one boy, 2.5 years old.
• Location: Herne Hill, London SE24.
• Language requirements: French and able to communicate in English.
• Housework: light (related to the child).
• Salary: £12-£14 net depending on the candidate.