Website French Nany London
TEMPORARY POSITION – FULL-TIME LIVE-OUT NANNY (French speaking) – Westminster, London W1B
- To look after one boy (6 years old)
- Location: Westminster, London W1B.
- Temporary position: Mid-August to Mid-September.
- Working days and hours: Monday to Friday from 12pm to 8pm (40 hours/week)
- Salary: £14 to £16 net per hour (£560 to £640 net per week)
- Language requirements: French speaking and fluent English.
• The family is half British half Swiss. They were living in Geneva for the last year, they are moving back in August in London.
They would like the little boy to continue speaking French.
• Some housework will be required day to day before picking up the child from school (general light household cleaning and tidying, cooking and laundry for the family)
and help with errands (post office, dry cleaning, food shopping),
• The family is looking for someone active and playful, and able to swim is a must.
• The nanny needs to be fully vaccinated and non-smoker.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.