Choose the right set up for your family
What type of service do we offer
Live in nanny
Our French live in nannies will live in your home. They provide extra help for morning and bed times as they usually work longer hours (12 hours a day). Live in nannies should have their own bedroom and if possible a separate bathroom.
Live out nanny
Live out nannies are here to help you with all children related activities throughout the day and to make life simple! They can work as full time or part time and this works well if you want somebody to look after your children at home but you don’t want or need somebody to stay over at night.
French After school nannies can be a huge help for these hectic end of days- they provide extra help for picking up your kids from school, homework assistance, arranging extracurricular activities, going to play dates or to the park and helping with meals and bath time.
We provide Professional French Weekend Nannies to take care of your children and of their needs specifically during the weekend.
If you need someone to look after your children for a fixed period of time, we can help you find somebody for several days, several weeks or several months. This can be ideal if you regular childcare is not available or if you are in a temporary situation (before schools starts, holidays, etc.).
What can you expect from your nanny
Our French nannies are here to help you with all children related activities throughout the day and to make life simple!
- Creating a safe and stimulating environment for the children
- Taking care of the children’s bath
- Planning meals, preparing food, and/or feeding the children
- Arranging playdates / Going to baby groups activities
- Indoor and outdoor play
- Educational activities and crafts
- Walking or driving the children to school
- Reading to the children
- Help with homework
- Organizing bedrooms/toys
- Administering medicine with parents’ consent, if necessary
- Maintaining logs for the parents
- Light housekeeping, including children’s laundry