- The Horniman Museum: this anthropological museum has a Hands On Base where children can touch museum objects. Also, there’s an aquarium, exhibitions and weekend workshops!
100 London Road, SE23 3PQ
- The British Museum: there you’ll find the Egyptian mummies that interest most children. Family events are organised during the weekend, and the Paul Hamlyn Library has many books that can help children explore the museum further.
44 Great Russell St, WC1B 3DG
- The Natural History Museum: there you will find many exhibitons where you will see a life-size model of a blue whale and a geology zone where you have a ground shaking earthquake simulator.
Cromwell Rd, SW7 5BD
- The Science Museum: there you will find a lot of games, simulators and interactive exhibitions. They can explore a lot of science experiences in this museums. Children will learn a lot!
Exhibition Rd, SW7 2DD
- V&A Museum of childhood: the museum organize a lot of family events on weekends. There, children will see toys exhibited. They will also be able to be entertained with areas where they will find legos, board games, books and many other activities.
Cambridge Heath Rd, E2 9PA